Formation continue et webinaires
- Pristinamycin in the treatment of MSSA bone and joint infection
- Teicoplanin-based antimicrobial therapy in Staphylococcus aureus bone and joint infection: tolerance, efficacy and experience with subcutaneous administration
- Daptomycin > 6 mg/kg/day as salvage therapy in patients with complex bone and joint infection: cohort study in a regional reference center
- Delta-toxin production deficiency in Staphylococcus aureus: a diagnostic marker of bone and joint infection chronicity linked with osteoblast invasion and biofilm formation
- Determinants of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus native bone and joint infection treatment failure: a retrospective cohort study.
- Antimicrobial-related Severe Adverse Events During Treatment of Bone and Joint Infection Due to Methicillin-Susceptible Staphylococcus Aureus
- Actinomycosis : etiology, clinical features, diagnosis, treatment and management