For several years CRIOAc Lyon has been working closely with convalescent care homes (public or private, follow-up care and rehabilitation centres). The following centres have signed agreements with HCL in order to facilitate continuity of care :
- Le centre du Val-Rosay
- Le centre IRIS de Marcy l’Etoile
- Le centre IRIS de St-Priest
- Le centre IRIS de Lyon
- Le Service de Soins de Suite et Réadaptation de l’Hôpital Privé de l’Est Lyonnais
- Le Service de rééducation du Centre Hospitalier d’Hauteville
- Le Service de Médecine Physique et de Réadaptation – Hôpitaux Drôme Nord
Map of convalescent care homes working with CRIOAc
- These rehabilitation centres are specialised in the rehabilitation of BJI patients and are essential, especially if a complicated surgical procedure, such as prosthesis revision, is performed.
- These centres welcome patients within 7 to 10 days after surgery and help to manage orthopaedic rehabilitation and administer intravenous antibiotics.
- Physicians of these centres are in close contact with surgeons and physicians of CRIOAc Lyon, and ensure follow-up care between scheduled CRIOAc Lyon appointments.