- Adherence to oral antibiotic therapy in patients with bone and joint infection: A pilot study
- Epidemiology of complex bone and joint infections in France using a national registry: The CRIOAc network
- Computerized registry as a potential tool for surveillance and management of complex bone and joint infections in France: French registry of complex bone and joint infections.
- Association between biofilm formation phenotype and clonal lineage in Staphylococcus aureus strains from bone and joint infections
- Gentamicin-vancomycin-colistin local antibiotherapy in a cement spacer in a 54-year-old haemophilic patient with relapsing plurimicrobial severe prosthetic joint infection
- Pott’s disease associated with large and multiple abscesses in a 30-year-old migrant from Chad
- Chronic and severe prosthetic joint infection complicated by amyloid A amyloidosis with renal and bladder impairment