- Phage Therapy against Staphylococcus aureus: Selection and Optimization of Production Protocols of Novel Broad-Spectrum Silviavirus Phages
- Paving the way for phage therapy using novel drug delivery approaches
- Past and Future of Phage Therapy and Phage-Derived Proteins in Patients with Bone and Joint Infection
- Isolation and characterization of a novel Jumbo phage active against the emerging ST307 carbapenemase-producing K. pneumoniae clone
- Targeting coagulase negative staphylococci causing prosthetic infections with bacteriophages: can we use polyvalent anti Staphylococcus phages ?
- Phage discovery: isolation and characterization of seventeen novel anti-Staphylococcus aureus bacteriophages