- Adaptation of the capacity to form biofilm in Staphylococcus aureus isolates during the course of human chronic bone and joint infections
- Investigation of the ability to be internalized in osteoblasts as a pathophysiological mechanism involved in Staphylococcus non-aureus bone and joint infection
- Pharmacokinetics of Ertapenem Administered by Intravenous or Subcutaneous Route in Patients with Bone and Joint Infections: Population and Monte Carlo simulation study
- Intra-osteoblastic synergy of daptomycin with beta-lactams for S. aureus BJI
- Interactions between staphylococci, osteoblasts and osteoclasts: What do we know in 2016?
- Adaptation of vancomycin-intermediate Staphylococcus aureus to intracellular compartment leading to bacterial reservoir responsible for chronic infection