- Past and Future of Phage Therapy and Phage-Derived Proteins in Patients with Bone and Joint Infection
- Implementation of a complex bone and joint infection phage therapy centre in France: lessons to be learned after 4 years’ experience.
- Isolation and characterization of a novel Jumbo phage active against the emerging ST307 carbapenemase-producing K. pneumoniae clone
- Targeting coagulase negative staphylococci causing prosthetic infections with bacteriophages: can we use polyvalent anti Staphylococcus phages ?
- Phage discovery: isolation and characterization of seventeen novel anti-Staphylococcus aureus bacteriophages