- Non-compliance with IDSA guidelines for patients presenting with methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus prosthetic joint infection is a risk factor for treatment failure
- Teicoplanin-based antimicrobial therapy in Staphylococcus aureus bone and joint infection: tolerance, efficacy and experience with subcutaneous administration
- Delta-toxin production deficiency in Staphylococcus aureus: a diagnostic marker of bone and joint infection chronicity linked with osteoblast invasion and biofilm formation
- Rapid detection of Staphylococcus aureus and methicillin resistance in bone and joint infection samples: evaluation of the GeneXpert MRSA/SA SSTI assay
- Determinants of methicillin-susceptible Staphylococcus aureus native bone and joint infection treatment failure: a retrospective cohort study.
- Antimicrobial-related Severe Adverse Events During Treatment of Bone and Joint Infection Due to Methicillin-Susceptible Staphylococcus Aureus